Pimples are common skin problems that affect many people. Natural remedies are effective in treating pimples within a very short period of time.
Here are 10 ways to treat pimples effectively:
1. Cucumber Cucumber is a rich source of potassium and vitamins such as A, C and E. It also has a cooling and soothing effect on the skin. how to apply: * Cut one or two fresh cucumbers into pieces and soak them in water for about an hour. The nutrients, such as vitamin A, potassium and chlorophyll will transfer to the water. * Strain the water and drink it, or use the water to wash your face. * By grinding one cucumber. Apply the mask on your face and allow it to dry for 15 minutes. Wash your skin with warm water. This will help clean dirt and bacteria from your pores. You can also make face mask
2. Papaya Papaya fruit has a number of properties that help in the treatment of pimples. It is a good source of the antioxidant vitamin A, and it has enzymes that help reduce inflammation and make your skin soft and smooth. Crush raw papaya pieces to extract its juice and apply it over the pimples. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing it off. To make a face mask, mash some papaya pieces and add a little honey. Apply this paste on your face and massage gently. Leave it on until it dries completely and then rinse it off.
3. Ice Ice can be used to quickly reduce the redness, swelling and inflammation of pimples. It helps in improving blood circulation to the affected area, and removing dirt and oil accumulated on the skin. You can use ice cubes or crushed ice, whichever is convenient. ways to apply it: * Wrap the ice in a piece of cloth and hold it on the affected skin area for a few seconds. *Wait a few minutes and repeat the process.
4. Lemon Another quick way to get rid of pimples is the use of lemon juice, which is rich in vitamin C. Lemon juice helps pimples dry up faster. Be sure to use fresh lemon juice and not bottled juice, which has preservatives. There are a couple of ways to apply this remedy. Dip a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples before going to bed. You can also mix one tablespoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and put it on the pimples overnight. In the morning, wash the skin well with lukewarm water. However, this particular remedy is not suitable for those with sensitive skin.
5. Baking Soda Baking soda is another effective home remedy to get rid of pimples because it helps clear the skin by removing excess oil, dirt and dead skin cells. how to apply: * Make a thick paste by mixing one teaspoon of baking soda with some water or lemon juice. * Wash your skin well, leaving it slightly damp. Apply the paste on the affected areas and allow it to dry for a few minutes. Never keep baking soda on your skin for longer than a few minutes as it can cause dryness or irritation. * Wash your face with warm water. * Repeat the process twice a day for quick results.
6. Honey Honey is a source of natural antibiotics that can speed up the healing process, as well as help prevent infections. how to apply: * Dip a clean cotton swab in honey, put it directly on the affected area and leave it on for half an hour. * Wash the skin well with lukewarm water. * Do this a few times a day. Another option is to mix honey and cinnamon together to make a paste and applying it over the pimples before going to bed. In the morning, there will be less inflammation or swelling. Wash the skin well with cold water.
7. Tea Tree Oil Tea tree oil is excellent for treating acne and pimples. It has antibacterial properties that help fight the bacteria that cause these skin problems. Plus, its soothing properties help. It also helps dry out blackheads and whiteheads. reduce the redness and inflammation of pimples Just dip a cotton ball in tea tree essential oil and dab it on the affected area. Rinse your face after 15 to 20 minutes. Another option is to mix a few drops of tea tree oil in 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel. Apply it on your pimples and blemishes, leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse it off. It is not recommended for those with sensitive skin.
8. Toothpaste The toothpaste that you use every morning to clean your teeth also can be used to treat pimples quickly. It is most effective when used following the ice remedy. You must use white toothpaste; avoid using gel toothpaste. how to use it: * Apply some white toothpaste over the affected skin area before going to bed. * In the morning, wash your face with water and you will see a significant improvement in the swelling. If you wish, you can repeat the process in the daytime also. Just make sure the toothpaste remains on the pimples for at least half an hour.
9. Steam Steaming is wonderful for your skin at any time, but particularly when you have pimples. This helps get rid of oils, dirt and bacteria trapped in the pores that can cause infection or inflammation. steam will open your pores and allow your skin to breathe. how to apply: * Fill a large container with hot water and allow the steam to come in contact with your face for a few minutes. * Rinse your face with lukewarm water and, after drying, apply an oil-free moisturizer.
10. Garlic Garlic is an antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent that can help in the fast treatment of pimples. The sulfur in garlic also promotes quick healing of pimples. * Cut a fresh garlic clove into two pieces. * Rub the garlic on the pimples and leave it for five minutes before washing the skin with lukewarm water. * Repeat the treatment several times a day. Eating one raw garlic clove daily can also help purify your blood. But do not to eat too much raw garlic as it can upset the stomach.
Reference: Top 10 home remedy. Accessed April 28th 2015 www.top10homeremedies.com/how-to/how-to-get-rid-of-pimples-fast.html